Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today in class we did our midterm presentations.  Before I went I was really nervous, but once I got up there and people seemed like they liked the pictures of the food I prepared I got a lot less nervous.  I really enjoyed Whaley and Anabel's presentations.  I liked seeing what they were doing and hearing all about their favorite and  least favorite parts.  I am really exited to hear about other people's projects tomorrow in class.

When I got home today I spent about 30 minutes looking up recipes for maple pulled pork(thanks for the suggestion Mr. Igoe).  I'm really excited to hopefully try and cook this one because I love bbq and have actually wanted to try and cook this.  However I kinda forgot about this dish until Mr. Igoe suggested it to me.

2 comments:

  1. Great presentation, Mike. I was raving about your presentation to my co-workers and if you read your classmates' blogs you'll see they loved your presentation as well. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, make sure you are continuing to blog regularly and be THOROUGH with your blogs: in-class, out of class, time spent, goals, metacognition.

    ReplyDelete