Senior Sem. Project

Saturday, April 14, 2012

First Round of Interviews

Yesterday I spent the day interviewing people about summer recipes they enjoy.  I interviewed about 10 people and they gave me a page worth of possible dishes to make.
Posted by Mike Ferris at 9:13 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (21)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • Today I spent about half of the class time intervi...
      • Yesterday I went over to Whaley's house with Zapol...
      • Today in class we did our midterm presentations.  ...
      • Last night I spent about two hours making cup cake...
      • Monday in class I really solidified the questions ...
      • day two of cooking
      • Yesterday, I spent the whole class going down to t...
      • Yesterday I spent the day interviewing more people...
      • First day of Cooking
      • First Round of Interviews
      • Yesterday I finalized what the layout of the cookb...
      • Cookbook Format
      • Appetizer Ideas
      • Proposal sheet

About Me

Mike Ferris
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.