Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yesterday I spent the day interviewing more people about their favorite summer foods or ingredients.  Some of my interviews really helpful.  For example Mrs. Collins,  gave me a recipe that her dad gave to her for potatoes on the grill.  On the other hand, another of my interviewees, who I will not mention their name, was not very helpful.  The only thing they said was Hebrew National Hot dogs.  When I got home, I started to look up recipes for the food I am going to cook this weekend.  

2 comments:

  1. This is a great website to find recipes and things that are popular at the time. http://foodgawker.com/page/21/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas, Cindy. Mike, be sure to have what you did in class, outside of class, and time spent on both. Also, where did you work and what were your GOALS for the day. Did you accomplish those goals? I would like to see a little more information - for instance, WHAT did you ask your interviewees?

    ReplyDelete