Monday, April 16, 2012

First day of Cooking

Yesterday I cooked two steaks with a spicy dry rub on it (at the request of several people for a spicy steak).  I was not a huge fan of the first rub, but the second one turned out even better than I thought it would.  The second one, because of the preparation, kept the steak very juicy.  I also cooked bacon wrapped asparagus.  Besides looking up the cook time, I made up the recipe for this one.  I think I like the asparagus more than the steak last night because I was surprised at how much I liked it.

P.S.  If anyone has some favorite summer recipes or foods please feel free to comment letting me know what it is.

1 comment:

  1. I have like a favorite appetizer Salad. I don't know how much of a recipe it is but its like mixed greens, feta cheese, strawberries, mandarin oranges, blueberries and a poppyseed dressing. You could maybe research the poppyseed dressing recipe that would be a cool little addition

    ReplyDelete