Thursday, April 26, 2012

Last night I spent about two hours making cup cakes for my presentation today.  I was dissapointed by the cup cakes because half of them turned out really poorly.  I am not really sure why they came out worse than the time before.  I think it was the batter.  It was more soupy at the end of the batter than the last batch.  Half of the cup cakes came out not cooked on the bottom even though I cooked them for two and a half times the recomended time.  I hope people like the cup cakes that came out okay. 

2 comments:

  1. They were still delicioius! The frosting was very very good, I think maybe the cupcakes should have been cooked for a less time maybe? I am not an expert at all but from my experience with baking I find that is a good way to make them moist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cindy, they were delicious. The most important thing to take away from this blog: what can you learn from this experience both about yourself and about cooking? This self-directed project is all about becoming more self-aware and this is a great opportunity for it....

    ReplyDelete