Sunday, May 6, 2012
Today when I woke up I was not motivated to cook what-so-ever. I really wanted a lazy Sunday, but I cooked anyway. Today's cooking cooking took HOURS. What I made today was pulled pork sandwiches, grilled corn on the cob, and eggplant stackers. All the recipes turned out to be great. The pulled pork took from 11:20 until 8:00 O'clock to cook. It was well worth the time. The one complaint I have about this recipe is that I could not taste the maple syrup as much as I hoped I would be able to. The other two recipes turned out how I expected them to. Only the eggplant stackers took longer to make than I originality thought they would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mike, your dedication is impressive. Plugging along on a day where you don't feel motivated to work, but still have to is GREAT practice for the real world.... I would like to hear more about your SKILLS and how they are improving in this project. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete