Friday, May 18, 2012

For the last week in and out of class all of my efforts have been going to doing my write ups for my recipes.  Also, I finally got the recipe for monkey bread from Miss Mac two nights ago and I am really excited to make it.  I got some of the monkey bread at a bake sale here and imediatly thought "this has to go in the cookbook." 

I am almost done with the write ups. They will all be compleated by the end of the weekend and then I will be able to put the final product together with Zapolski.  The other night I hit a snag because i could not remeber the recipe for rub that went on the beer can chicken, so I made some some chicken quarters that night and recreated the rub.  I think it turned out even better than the origonal rub I put on the beer can chicken.  However, it was frustating to have to take the time to cook a meal because i couldnt remember how to make the rub. 

I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and it is feeling like a weight off of my shoulders.  I have been really stressed out the last week because all of my classes are giving me big final projects and it is hard to split my time between all of them, so that is why my blog has suffered this week.  I cannot wait to be able to relax after graduation. 

1 comment:

  1. What is your final project going to look like? How will you put your write ups togeter?

    ReplyDelete